2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCEDAR WAY BRIXHAM
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EXTENSIVELY IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- WELL LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- OPEN VIEW TOWARDS HILLS
- PARKING AREA AT FRONT
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROXIMATELY ONE AND A HALF MILES TO TOWN
NO UPWARD CHAIN. A fantastically improved two bedroom SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW that is presented exceptionally well and benefits from having an ideal spot along Cedar Way, getting a fine open aspect towards the Southdown Hills at the back. The current owners have done an extensive amount of work in the property, offering a contemporary style home that has some admirable features throughout including the white gloss units in the kitchen and the varnished original floorboards. The lounge has double doors leading out to the well landscaped garden which gets a good degree of sunlight and offers the best spot to enjoy the view from the decked seating areas. There are also steps leading down to a lawn area which is well enclosed whilst on the front is a gravelled parking area which sits adjacent to an easy to maintain tiered gravelled layout. Gas fired central heating is installed. The bus stop can be found on Chestnut Drive and the town centre and harbour are approximately one and a half miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8216345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.