2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHendra Barton, Truro, TR1
- Modern home on a quiet no through road
- Easy commute via quiet lanes/ cycle track to Treliske Hospital and Truro College
- EPC: B with low running costs
- Walking distance to city centre and Truro train station
- 4 years left on NHBC Certificate
- Available for viewings 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm
This larger than average 2 bedroom, end terrace house in Truro is offered without chain. A freehold property which benefits from open plan living downstairs whilst upstairs there are two large double bedrooms (with potential to convert to three if required) and a family bathroom. The property has mains gas central heating, double-glazed windows throughout, laminate flooring downstairs, a private driveway providing parking for one car, and both front and rear gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61999357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS84817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.