2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeaconsfield Close, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Modernised throughout to a high standard
- Superb family room
- Close to local schools
- Private driveway and detached garage
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This property is a wonderful example of a well located and peaceful piece of the seaside. The property is ideally placed in an enviable residential cul-de-sac close to Middleton-On-Sea village centre with a range of shops and amenities, and Felpham village a short distance away. The delightful sea front is just a short stroll from the property and there are convenient transport links, the number 700 bus passes this road frequently, giving you access along the coast.There is a private driveway providing ample off road parking along with a detached garage, ideal when you arrive home late at night, or when friends and family come over.The current owners have modernised throughout creating a warm, light and airy space in which to live. The fitted kitchen is very well laid out and opens up to the family room which is a superb place to entertain with views over the rear garden. If you are looking for a home where you can move straight into, be close to the sea and shops, this really is a property that has to be seen to appreciate the accommodation on offer.It is to be noted that the vendor of this property is a person connected with Cubitt and West as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.
What the Owner says:
When we started looking for a suitable property we wanted a quiet area but located close to good schools, as we wanted to start a family. Even though this property needed so much work it was exactly where we wanted to live, plus it gave us an opportunity to create our very own family home.Having such a generous living space in the extension, has proved ideal when we have entertained friends and family.We have loved it here, but we now need a bigger property now we have a growing family.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 20'5 x 11'1 (6.23m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'8 x 11'1 (3.56m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'4 (3.94m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 9'3 (3.13m x 2.82m)
- Front Garden
- Private Driveway
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62005423.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.