3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBloomfield Road, Highgate, London, N6
- Beautifully refurbished house
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Bespoke kitchen/diner & reception
- Utility room, guest cloakroom
- Landscaped gardens
- EPC Rating = C
This beautifully presented house has just been completely refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. Filled with light and arranged over two floors only, every room has been meticulously designed.
The house is situated on the western side of Bloomfield Road between The Park and Bishops Road less than 400m from Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line), the Post Office and local shops. Highgate Wood with its popular playground, cafe and cricket pitch is approximately 250m metres walk. Highgate Village's historic Georgian centre is approximately 10 minutes walk (1/2 mile).
Filled with light and arranged over two floors only, every room has been meticulously designed. On the ground floor the large reception has floor to ceiling glazed doors opening onto the stunning west facing garden. A stylish kitchen/diner is fitted with bespoke units and state-of-the-art appliances. There are also a practical utility room and guest cloakroom off the hall. Upstairs the spacious master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and has a luxurious ensuite shower room. The two further bedrooms are to the front and share good sized bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62006036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI141153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.