1 bedroom mixed use for sale203 Waterloo Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
558 sq. ft.
- 558 sq ft (51 sq m)
- Empty Retail Unit /Catering Unit With 1 Bedroom Flat
- South Shore, Blackpool
- All Year Round Trading Location
- Situated in a Row of Shops
- Priced to Sell or Let
- Excellent Potential
- Forecourt Trading
- Will Let Flat Separately If Desired
- Viewing Recommended
The premises are suitable for a number of uses such as retail unit or
catering. The premises have been used as a sandwich bar in the past called Goodfiller's.
Main Shop (approx. 417 sq. ft.)
Store Room (approx. 141 sq. ft.)
Separate entrance to ground floor leading to
Lounge (approx. 220 sq. ft.)
Fitted Kitchen (approx. 62 sq. ft.)
Master Bedroom (approx. 140 sq. ft.)
Bathroom (approx. 545 sq. ft.) comprising 3 piece suite
EXTERIOR: Forecourt to the front providing parking. Yard to the rear providing access to the first floor flat
TENURE: Freehold or Leasehold
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0RF756K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.