3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale19 Lockerby Crescent, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6XP
- Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace house, with private gardens, and a detached garage.
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac in the Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, loft conversion and bathroom.
- With light fresh decor throughout together with new carpeted flooring for the living space and double bedrooms, the property is well placed for the hospital, city centre and city by-pass.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points.
- Externally there is a lawn to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio; whilst there is also ample on-street residents parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace house, with private gardens, and a detached garage, located in quiet cul-de-sac in the Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A generous entrance hall has ample space for outerwear storage, and gives access to the lounge and carpeted stairway to the first-floor. The dual-aspect living space features a lounge area to the front giving access to an under-stair store cupboard; and a dining area to the rear with the kitchen set off, and a patio door to the enclosed garden. A bright fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and a tiled surround; whilst appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and an electric cooker. On the first floor, the upper hall gives access to the four rooms, and to the loft hatch. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include carpeted flooring. Bedroom three is set to the front with a built in store cupboard; whilst the bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath and tiled walls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Lasswade Road and nearby Captain's Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4430300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.