6 bedroom detached house for saleSweetcroft Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Reception room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor shower room
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Second floor master bedroom
- Off street parking & Private front & rear gardens
- EPC Rating D
- 2265 Sq. Ft. (210.4 Sq. M)
Offering tremendous potential, this six bedroom detached house is situated in a prime location in North Hillingdon. Presented in good condition, this property provides accommodation set over three floors and benefits from an outside storage room.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious reception room, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a study and a shower room. The first floor has four bedrooms and a bathroom suite. The second floor has a master bedroom with ample eaves storage space. Outside, there is a private rear garden with a storage outbuilding, lawn and patio area and to the front of the property a gated driveway provides off street parking.
Sweetcroft Lane is situated between Long Lane and Hercies Road, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Court Park and the London Underground Station. There are also bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62010787.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.