5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCirrus Crescent, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 5 bedroom semi-detached house
- Family bathroom and additional wet room
- Large, private garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (57)
What the Owner says:
We moved here in the late 1970's as we have three girls who were growing up fast and needed the space that it offered. The extension had been started but was not completed so we made sure that it was finished to a high standard.
We have always looked after the house and kept it well maintained and have, recently, installed a new bathroom.
This is a really good sized house with enough space for the largest of families and we also love its position as it is at the end of the road where all of the houses are nicely spaced out and it's very quiet.
Our garden is one of the main selling points of this house as it's of a really good size and backs onto The Warren so is very private. It is also a real sun trap in the summer months.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 22'11 (6.99m) x 11'5 (3.48m) narrowing to 9'0 (2.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'7 x 9'0 (3.23m x 2.75m)
- Dining Area: 10'5 x 8'4 (3.18m x 2.54m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 9'3 (3.28m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 9'6 (3.41m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'2 x 8'10 (3.41m x 2.69m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Study/Bedroom 5: 9'0 x 7'5 (2.75m x 2.26m)
- Wet Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62011246.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.