1 bedroom flat for saleThe Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19
- Large reception room with sliding doors to communal gardens
- Sizeable double bedroom with built in storage
- Contemporary bathroom with over bath shower
- Galley style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Recently refurbished
- Allocated off-street parking
- Excellent location to central Wimbledon
- Finished to a high standard
Situated just moments away from central Wimbledon, this recently refurbished one bedroom flat is bright and spacious throughout with a large reception room, direct access to communal garden and allocated parking.
The Broadway is home to a wide variety of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants that Wimbledon has to offer as well as being within easy reach of Wimbledon station (National Rail, District Line, Tramlink).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62011858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.