3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStortford Road, Hoddesdon
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Approx.60ft South Facing Rear Garden
With NO UPWARD CHAIN and potential for extensions (subject to planning) is this three bedroom semi detached family home with an approximately 60ft SOUTH FACING rear garden backing onto the new river. The property also benefits from having 2 reception rooms and off street parking.
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom semi detached family home, in need of some modernisation situated within this popular residential location backing onto the new river. The property has scope for extensions (subject to planning permission) and benefits from having two reception rooms, kitchen and utility room, upvc double glazing, gch via radiators and an approximately 60ft SOUTH FACING rear garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed entrance door with matching side light leading to:
With stairs leading to first floor landing, upvc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, telephone point and power points. Doors to:
Reception One 12' into bay x 11' ( 3.66m into bay x 3.35m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace with tiled surround mantel and hearth, power points.
Reception Two 16' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.95m x 3.28m )
Featuring radiator, tv point, power points, upvc double glazed window to side aspect and door leading to:
Utility Room 4' 11" x 7' ( 1.50m x 2.13m )
Featuring space and plumbing for washing machine, power points and door to:
Featuring a wall mounted Mira shower unit, fully tiled walls, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and obscure upvc double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, wooden panelling to walls, upvc double glazed windows to side and rear aspects and upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, upvc double glazed window to side aspect and doors to:
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect, power points.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" narrowing to 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.11m narrowing to 3.33m x 3.23m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points, fitted cupboards to one wall and cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.85m )
Featuring aupvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and power points.
REAR GARDEN measuring approximately 60ft and being SOUTH FACING backing onto the new river, with patio area and further decked area. Gated side pedestrian access and remainder laid to lawn with fenced boundaries, timber garden shed, verandah.
FRONT GARDEN providing OFF STREET PARKING for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012248.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.