5 bedroom character property for saleRoman Camp, West Runton, Cromer
- Five bedrooms
- Desirable setting
- Detached garage/'annexe'
- Gardens of around 2 acres (STMS)
- Swimming pool
This spacious five bedroom chalet style property stands in gardens of around 2 acres (STMS). Within these gardens there is a detached garage/'annexe', and an outdoor swimming pool.
The Canada's is a spacious individual property with accommodation extending to nearly 2 ½ square foot, set into gardens and grounds approaching 2 acres (subject to measured survey). Within these grounds is a detached garage/annexe with work room kitchenette and toilet on the ground floor with two first floor rooms currently used as offices. The property itself offers up to five bedrooms with three on the ground floor and two on the first floor, spacious sitting room with high ceiling, dining room opening out into the garden, large conservatory and live-in kitchen. The property stands in a rural setting and also benefits from an outdoor swimming pool with air source heating.
With door in from the garden, further door leads into:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
This spacious room has windows to two aspects, double doors opening out into conservatory, and is fitted with an extensive range of wall and floor units with tiled work surfaces and surrounds. Inset 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer tap, Bosch halogen hob, washing machine, dishwasher and oil fired arga in tiled recess. There is a walk-in shelved pantry. And a further door to an inner hallway.
This large conservatory has windows to three aspects and a sliding door opening out into the garden, there are wonderful views to the south over the garden, storage cupboard and door into dining room.
With sliding doors to the southern aspect opening out into the garden, there is an open fireplace set into an exposed brick wall with raised hearth, and stairs lead up to the first floor. A door leads into bedroom five.
With a window to the south overlooking the garden.
With doors from the kitchen and further door into a further hall.
With shower in corner cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and bidet.
With bath, WC and hand wash basin. From this hall there is a further door out to the front aspect, and fitted storage cupboards.
Large proportioned sitting room with high beamed ceiling, there is a window to the side aspect and patio doors leading out to the southern aspect. The focal point of the room is an attractive oak framed fireplace housing a wood burning stove on polished stone half.
With window to the northern aspect, fitted storage cupboard.
With window to the south overlooking the garden. Fitted wardrobe.
Landing with staircase leading up from the dining room, lobby landing with doors to two further bedrooms and shower room.
Shower in tiled cubicle, partial tiling to walls, lower level WC hand wash basin.
With windows to two aspects offering views over the garden, fitted storage cupboards.
With window to the southern aspect overlooking the garden and a fitted range of wardrobes.
Property is approached from Camp Lane (a private road) with wooden gates leading to a wide gravel driveway with a parking area in front of the detached garage/annexe and continuing to the house. Extensive gardens and grounds around The Canada's extend to approximately 2 acres (STMS) and have areas of sweeping lawns, partially wooded areas and vegetable garden enclosed by wire and wooden fencing. To the eastern side of the property is an open air swimming pool which is heated via an air source heat pump, while a terrace runs along the southern aspect of The Canada's leading into the former gardens beyond. Also within the gardens there is a pond, treehouse, fruit cage and chicken run.
Garage / Annexe
This relatively recent building provides garaging/workshop space on the last floor, and has a door leading into a hallway from where a further door leads to a work room. The hallway also includes a kitchenette with wash basin and a separate WC with WC and hand wash basin. Stairs lead to the first floor.
Garage First Floor
Lobby landing with deep storage cupboard. On the first floor there are two large offices both with Velux windows and the larger of the two having double doors opening to a Juliette balcony.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.