2 bedroom apartment for salePeninsula Court, East Ferry Road, London, E14
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Within walking distance of Canary Wharf
- Over 900 years lease remaining
- Secure, undergound parking
- Opposite Crossharbour DLR station
A recently refurbished two double bedroom apartment with allocated, secure parking situated in the Peninsula Court development.
The property has neutral décor throughout, wooden flooring through to reception room and floor to ceiling windows leading through to the communal terrace.
This property has been refurbished to a high standard, has ample storage space and is in a superb location. Further benefitting from an underground, secure parking space.
Peninsula Court is within very close proximity to Crossharbour DLR station and within walking distance to the amenities and transport links of Canary Wharf. No onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.