4 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
- An exceptionally attractive Burton built property on a prime corner plot in a highly sought-after avenue
- Ample scope for extension, subject to planning permission
- Well proportioned accommodation with gas central heating and double glazing
- On the ground floor is a spacious hall with downstairs cloakroom, two excellent reception rooms, charming conservatory, dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room
- Four good sized bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom plus separate WC
- Broad and well screened frontage with driveway offering parking for numerous cars, and a garage
- Gated side access to a well established and secluded rear garden
- Overall plot size of about one third of an acre
- Conveniently situated for village, mainline station, bus routes and highly regarded local schools
- Good road access to central London and also the M25 for the motorway network and major airports
An architect designed detached house on prime corner plot set within gardens of about one-third of-an-acre, spacious hall and landing, cloakroom, 2 generous receptions, charming conservatory, dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room, 4 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, separate WC, excellent potential, garage, own driveway, gas CH, double glazing - viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3618405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.