4 bedroom detached house for saleOteley Road, Sutton Grange, Shrewsbury
Offers in Region of
- Large lounge
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast area
- Separate dining room overlooking the front garden
- French doors leading to the rear garden from both the lounge and kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite facilities
- Second bedroom with en suite facilities
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Utility room
- Double integral garage
*** Book your viewing through Monks and receive a £250 Alan Ward Voucher from the team on completion *** Sutton Grange is a superb collection of high-quality new homes for sale in Shrewsbury located in a peaceful residential area on the town’s southern fringes, within easy reach of beautiful open countryside. The Lavenham is a 5 bedroom detached house with two floors of generous living space, and an integrated double garage. The entrance hallway of this impressive home leads through to a good sized lounge, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room for relaxed family mealtimes, and a separate dining room for more formal occasions. Both the lounge and the kitchen offer access through French doors to the private rear garden. A useful utility room, a guest cloakroom and the integral double garage complete the ground floor accommodation. A master bedroom with en suite shower room can be found off the light and airy central landing. The first floor also features a second en suite bedroom, plus three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The develop will comprises of two, three and four and five-bedroom new houses for sale in Shrewsbury and is the first residential phase of Shrewsbury South Sustainable Urban Extension, which in time will deliver a host of new amenities, including shops, community facilities and public open space within easy reach of the homes. Located in the picturesque Rea Brook Valley, half of the total development area is being retained as green open space for informal recreation and conservation, with new landscaping and planting complementing existing mature trees and hedgerows. The spacious layout of Sutton Grange is inspired by the leafy established neighbourhoods which characterise this sought-after area, with the new Shrewsbury property reflecting local architectural traditions, encompassing a variety of designs and styles, building materials and finishing touches. Cyclists and pedestrians will be well catered for at the development of new houses in Shrewsbury, with footpaths providing convenient links to the town centre, and new cycle routes connecting to the town’s existing network. A medieval market town with charming central shopping district, Shrewsbury’s shop-lined alleys often lead away from picturesque lanes where shoppers are rewarded for their exploration by an intriguing mix of major chain stores and boutique retailers, plus cafes, traditional pubs, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27293963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monks Estate & Letting Agents, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.