4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWhitfield Close, Glenwood, Bognor Regis
- No Chain
- Semi Detached Extended Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Extended Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating with a New Boiler
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Quiet Position and Close to Amenities
* NO CHAIN * Rarely available, Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Extended Bungalow with a pitched roof extension, located in a highly desired and quiet Cul De Sac and within close proximity a variety of local amenities and local schools. The property has been extended to provide a 30'10, impressive Lounge / Dining Room, four Bedrooms, a modern fitted Kitchen and a modern fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating with a brand new boiler. Outside to the Rear the secluded south / easterly aspect garden is mainly laid to lawn with direct access to the Garage. To the Front, there is a Driveway which provides off road parking and extends beyond the gates leading to the Garage. Viewing is a must to appreciate the spacious accommodation this property has to offer.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 3.08 x 2.72 (10'1" x 8'11") -
Extended Lounge / Dining Room - 9.41 x 4.16 (30'10" x 13'7") -
Bedroom One - 4.16 x 3.21 (13'7" x 10'6") -
Bedroom Two - 3.09 x 2.74 (10'1" x 8'11") -
Bedroom Three - 3.03 x 2.77 (9'11" x 9'1") -
Bedroom Four - 2.50 x 2.49 (8'2" x 8'2") -
Garage - 5.33 x 2.44 (17'5" x 8'0") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62014770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28748558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.