2 bedroom bungalow for sale24 Hillpark Wood, Blackhall, Edinburgh, EH4 7SZ
- Beautifully-presented, detached two-bedroom bungalow, with an allocated garage, south facing and set back from the main road with communal gardens adding good privacy.
- Located in the highly-regarded area of Blackhall, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an open-plan living space and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include quality hardwood flooring for the living area, gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent additional storage space with an attic space mirroring the floorplan.
- In addition, there is an allocated garage to the rear, together with off street parking, plus a shared drying area to the side.
- Home Report available online.
- Sun 2-4 open viewing
Beautifully-presented, detached two-bedroom bungalow, with an allocated garage, south facing and set back from the main road with communal gardens adding good privacy, located in the highly-regarded area of Blackhall, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. Entered from the front, a light and open plan living space has room for lounge and dining furniture and features; contemporary pendant light fittings, plain-coving, TV and phone points, quality hardwood flooring, two built-in store cupboards, and access to the loft hatch. The modern fitted kitchen is set to the front and includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven, ceramic hob and canopy. Bedroom one is set to the easterly quadrant of the property and features carpeted flooring, plain coving and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is set to the opposite aspect and also features carpeted flooring, plain coving and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a shower above the bath and tiled splash-walls. Blackhall is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and Craiglieth Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart's Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf courses. Regular bus services are available throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7762587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.