2 bedroom flat for sale13/4 Bruntsfield Place, Bruntsfield, Edinburgh, EH10 4HN
- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a traditional Victorian tenement.
- Located in highly-desirable Bruntsfield, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a WC.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, high ceilings, period cornice work, feature fireplaces, oak flooring throughout and double glazed sash and casement windows.
- In addition, there is a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, secure entry system, shared garden, and zoned street parking.
- Home Report available online.
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY 2ND OCTOBER @2PM***Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a traditional Victorian tenement, located in highly-desirable Bruntsfield, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. Set to the front is the living/dining/kitchen featuring an impressive fireplace, press cupboard and decorative cornice work. The kitchen is set to the rear of the living and dining area and includes fitted high gloss white units with solid oak worktops, ceramic sink with drainer, tiled splashback, unit downlights, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is bright and spacious, with a recessed window and bench seat. Bedroom two is set to the front of the property and is similarly well finished, with a feature fireplace and press cupboard. The WC is set internally off the hallway, and the stylish bathroom features a traditional three piece suite with a mains mixer shower above the bath. Access to the shared garden at the rear is via the communal stair. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for access to the financial services district, universities, hospitals and excellent schooling together with being in walking distance of the city centre. The open parklands of Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows are immediately opposite the property, with Arthur's seat and Salisbury Crags slightly further east. Together with neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross there are a wide range of local restaurants, bars, cafes and specialist shops in the immediate vicinity. Regular pubic transport is available from the foot of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8098676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.