2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale43 Gogarloch Road, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9JA
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage.
- Conveniently located in a modern residential area of South Gyle, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patios and secondary access to the garage; whilst to the front is a lawn and a driveway for three vehicles.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings: Sunday 3-5pm
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage, conveniently located in a modern residential area of South Gyle, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to the living room and carpeted stairway to the first-floor. The front facing living room features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting and gives further access to the kitchen. Rear facing, the dining/kitchen includes a patio a door to the rear garden and a built-in store cupboard; whilst the fitted kitchen includes rear-wood worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround and an integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. On the first-floor, bedroom one is set to the front and include two built-in store cupboards and a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is rear facing; whilst a family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath and mirrored wall cabinet. South Gyle is a popular residential area on Edinburgh's western periphery, and is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of town, to the City Bypass and M8 Motorway. Adjacent to Edinburgh Business Park, and close to the Royal Bank headquarters at Gogar, the Gyle shopping centre offers a good variety of high street names, an M&S store and a Morrisons supermarket. The bustling shopping streets of Corstorphine are also nearby. A highly-frequent bus and tram service provides easy access into the city centre, with South Gyle railway station also just a short distance away. The property is also well placed for Edinburgh College, and Napier and Heriot-Watt universities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7759136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.