3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEddington Road, Seaview, Isle of Wight
- 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house in need of a little upgrading
- Very spacious home
- Parking for 2 cars
- Ideal family home
- Beautiful rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Have you been searching for a spacious property in a sought-after location? Then look no further, this semi-detached family home is ideal for those of you that are looking for a property that needs a little upgrading in places, but the potential is simply incredible!
Although this property might look like it has no parking, do not be deceived because it actually has parking for two cars to the rear, inside the car port. When you walk through the front door you will see the space that I am referring to inside, a separate lounge means that you have an area to relax and watch a film with the family of an evening.
To the rear you have an open plan kitchen/breakfast room and a dining room that is ideal for you when you have dinner parties or friends round for a drink or two. This area could be completely opened up should you wish too, but of course if you prefer separate rooms you have the option for this too.
Just look at that garden! Its amazing! Very private and great potential for anyone who is a keen gardener, that’s for sure!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'8 into bay x 13'4 (4.47m x 4.07m)
- Dining Room: 11'2 x 10'5 (3.41m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'1 (5.52m) x 13'2 (4.02m) narrowing to 9'0 (2.75m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 9'3 (4.09m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 9'10 (3.18m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 7'4 (2.39m x 2.24m)
- Loft Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62015731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.