3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCambria Court, Church Street, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A UNIQUE TERRACED MEWS HOME which has been refurbished throughout and provides a stunning stylish house with quality fixtures and fittings. Situated in a sought-after location, within easy reach of Staines upon Thames town centre and the River Thames. The accommodation is being offered to the market and comprises on the ground floor; a spacious entrance hall/study area, a bright and airy reception room with plenty of space to dine in, a modern fitted kitchen and a downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a further family bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens. Early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location and style of this property.
Please call our sales office seven days a week on 01784 441818 or email oasisestateagents.com for further details.
* Terraced Mews Home
* Refurbished Throughout
* Quality Fixtures & Fittings
* Underfloor Heating
* LED Lighting
* No Onward Chain
* Three Double Bedrooms
* Spacious Reception Room
* Family Bathroom
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* En-Suite Shower Room to Master
* Communal Gardens
* Parking 2 Cars
* Maintenance Charge £400 p/a
* Leasehold - 900 year lease
* Ground Rent - £30 per annum
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band E - £2,137.12p/a
Location/More info The property is situated in a good location, close to Staines upon Thames town centre and River Thames. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town and with London being close Staines is a commuter haven with immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away and with frequent train services from Staines to Waterloo with a journey time around 30 minutes, this area is popular for potential house buyers. Staines upon Thames has a pedestrianised High Street, with extended range of shops and facilities.
Property ref: 121_480_4502969
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62018368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4502969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.