2 bedroom flat for saleMarsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9TP
- Two double bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Private Garden Style Balconies
- Exclusive membership to the Wardian Club
- Sky Lounge inc. Private Dining & Bar
- Gym & 25m athletic Standard Heated Pool
Set on the 15th floor of the stunning Wardian development this gorgeous two
bedroom apartment boasts bright and light interiors with fantastic open-plan living area,
private balcony and stunning views.
The apartment features smoked oak timber floor to hall, living areas and kitchen, marble
black and white bespoke chevron tile flooring to bathrooms, en-suites and shower rooms
and fitted broadloom carpet to bedrooms. Integrated appliances in the kitchen include
multi-function electric oven, touch control induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a
combined washing machine/tumble dryer located in utility cupboard. Bedroom features
integrated wardrobes and storage cupboards with stained oak veneer timber finish. The
apartment also comprises contemporary bathroom with bespoke wall-mounted framed
backlit mirror and wall-mounted floating heated towel bars, white natural marble wall
tiles and marble black and white bespoke chevron tile flooring.
Canary Wharf is home to a wealth of restaurants and boutique shops offering luxury
fashion, jewellery and more, while many of the world's most trusted banks as well as
cross-rail can be reached by foot in just a few minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 492562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grand Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.