5 bedroom detached house for sale1 The Orchard, Stoneyhill Farm Road, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6US
Offers in Excess of
- Bright and spacious, five bedroom, detached family villa, with views to the Pentland Hills, gardens, driveway and double garage.
- Located quietly in a modern and family orientated residential area of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, conservatory, upper hall, five double bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom and WC.
- Immaculate throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage including built-in wardrobes and loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and 'phone points, intruder alarm, engineered wood flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- There are generous, leafy landscaped gardens, a patio deck, timber summer house, multi-car driveway, and a detached double garage.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, five bedroom, detached family villa, with views to the Pentland Hills, gardens, driveway and double garage, quietly set in a modern, family orientated residential area of Musselburgh, East Lothian. A spacious entrance hall, with store cupboard and WC compartment, serves the ground floor. The dual-aspect living room, with triple-bay front window, has French doors to a rear conservatory opening to a decked patio. The dining room, with doors to the patio, has dual-access from the living room and hall. The dual-aspect kitchen, with utility room off, benefits from quality units, ample dining space, and a range of integrated appliances including a gas and electric, range-style stove. A family room / fifth bedroom, with bay window, is set to the front.The upstairs landing, with two store cupboards and loft access hatch, serves the master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms and a luxury five-piece bathroom, which includes a shower cubicle. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on coast of the Firth of Forth approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre within easy walking distance, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8129273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.