1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWadhurst Close, Bognor Regis
- Purpose Built Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Private Entrance
- Well Maintained including New bathroom and Central Heating
- One Double Bedroom
- Good Size Kitchen and Lounge
- Close to All Amenities including the Train Station and Town
A CHAIN FREE ground floor one bedroom purpose built flat with it's own garden. With its own private entrance the property has been well maintained with a new bathroom, central heating and decorated throughout. There is also a good length of lease and good size kitchen with allocated parking.
CHAIN FREE - A ground floor one bedroom purpose built flat with it's own garden. With its own private entrance the property has been well maintained with a new bathroom, central heating and decorated throughout. There is also a good length of lease and good size kitchen. The lounge and bedroom overlook the rear garden and there is allocated parking. With close proximity to the shops and train station this is the perfect property to get your foot on the ladder or to purchase as an investment property.
Private UPVC double glazed door. Laminate flooring and new fuse box system. Doors leading to the other rooms.
Lounge 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
Laminate flooring, box bay design window to rear with display sill. Fitted carpet, TV and telephone points. Radiator.
Bedroom 9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window, recessed double wardrobe and radiator
Bath with shower overhead. Sink and WC. UPCV double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.17m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units. Worktops and UPCV double glazed window. Space for oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Outside seating space and boarder with attractive planting and parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62021755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.