3 bedroom property for saleEasthampnett Lane, Easthampnett, Chichester
- A Flint and Brick Semi Detached Cottage
- Single garage.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Driveway for 2 vehicles.
- 1 Studio Room
- Stunning Gardens surrounding the property.
- Planning Consent for side and rear extension.
- Lovely original features
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
Double glazed entrance porch with door leading to lobby with stairs to first floor and a door to the lonuge.
13' 0" (3.96m) x 10' 5" (3.18m):
Window to front aspect, open fireplace with cast iron log burner stove, striped wooden floors, double radiator, door to inner hallway, door to kitchen.
12' 1" (3.68m) x 11' 8" (3.56m):
'Shaker' style kitchen comprising good range of wall mounted cupboards with a full range of cupboard and drawers under, built in electric range cooker with 3 ovens and 5 ring ceramic hob, extractor system above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Feature 'pot belly' open fireplace, window to front aspect over looking both garden and kitchen garden, wooden flooring.
18' 2" (5.53m) x 7' 0" (2.13m):
Views to all three sides of the garden, slate flooring, double radiator, Double glazed French doors to garden.
10' 6" (3.2m) x 8' 0" (2.44m):
Window to rear, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, freestanding roll top bath with clawed feet, double radiator, wooden floor.
10' 7" (3.23m) x 8' 0" (2.44m):
Power and light, French doors to garden.
1ST FLOOR LANDING
13' 2" (4.01m) x 10' 7" (3.23m):
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, cast iron fireplace, loft access.
12' 4" (3.76m) x 11' 8" (3.56m):
Window to front aspect, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator.
9' 5" (2.87m) x 8' 0" (2.44m):
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Stunning gardens surround the property on three sides having principally south and west aspect. Primarily laid to lawn and enclosed with a fenced and hedged boundary. Productive vegetable plot. Double gates leading to driveway with space for 2/3 vehicles.
Recently refurbished and comprising. Double glazed door, double glazed windows with fantastic views of the garden, spot lights, hanging space with shelf above.
Up and over door, power and light, window, loft storage.
Note: Under the estate agents act of 1979 section 21 we are required to state that the vendor of the property is a member of staff at Gilbert and Cleveland.
Council Tax Band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GCCCC_504081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Cleveland, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.