2 bedroom terraced house for saleFrancis Close, Mudchute, London, E14
- Freehold House
- Modern Bathroom & Kitchen
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Private Parking Space
- Minutes to Canary Wharf Station
- Call Us 24hrs to Arrange a Viewing
Kingsley Hamilton is delighted to present the opportunity to acquire this rare to the market two-bedroom Freehold house, set within the heart of Canary Wharf.
The property has been renovated to a high standard and is offered in immaculate condition throughout, benefitting from a semi open plan living room leading to a fully fitted modern kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a newly fitted three piece bathroom suite, further benefits include an allocated parking space within a private road and a patioed garden.
Island Garden and Mudchute DLR stations as well as all amenities are just a short walk away, viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.