1 bedroom flat for saleSchool Street, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43
- Well Presented 1 Bedroom Top floor Flat located in the Heart of Fraserburgh.Income Producing Let Residential Investment Property
- *** 23a School Street, Fraserburgh, Abn AB43 9HT Previously sold for £95,000, 39, School Street, Fraserburgh, Abn AB43 9HT Previosuld sold for £67,000***
- This property is currently let at £375 per calendar month. This provides an annual rental of £4,500. EPC RATING F
- Ideal Investment Property with a tenant in Situ. ***Excellent Opportunity***14% Rental Return if achieved for Guide Price***
- The property is situated in Fraserburgh, a fishing town located on the north east coast of Scotland, approximately 40 miles north of Aberdeen.
Well Presented 1 Bedroom Top floor Flat located in the Heart of Fraserburgh.***Income Producing Let Residential Investment Property***
Property comprises : communal Stairwell, Entrance Hallway, Living room, Kitchen, Shower roo, and Double Bedroom. This property is currently let at £375 per calendar month. This provides an annual rental of £4,500. The tenant has been in situ for the last 7 months and is on a rolling by monthly contract. ***Excellent Opportunity***14% Rental Return if achieved for Guide Price***
The property is offered in good working order and would be an ideal addition to a property portfolio with super rental yield.
*** 23a School Street, Fraserburgh, Abn AB43 9HT Previously sold for £95,000, 39, School Street, Fraserburgh, Abn AB43 9HT Previosuld sold for £67,000***
The property is ideally placed for all local amenities and there is an Asda Superstore only a short distance away.
Fraserburgh is a popular coastal town outside Aberdeen. There is a good choice of local shops, bars and restaurants. There are good transport links and it also has its own golf course. This is a popular buy to let locale for people working for the oil industries. The town comprises several attractions including an award winning sand beach, a major harbour, the lighthouse museum, heritage centre and a variety of amenities and facilities all within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 52bschoolstreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH on 01312252299.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.