2 bedroom flat for saleCarricks Corner, West End
- Stunning First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment with Lift Access
- Views Over Communal Gardens & Beyond
- Ample Storage Space
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Security Intercom Entrance System
- Allocated Parking & Visitor Parking
- Located Close to the Historic Stokesley High Street
- Character Residence Converted into Apartments
- Early Viewing Advised
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this two bedroom first floor apartment located within the sought after area of Stokesley and offering easy access to the high street. Accommodation within the apartment comprises of; communal entrance hall with access via an intercom security system, large entrance hall to the apartment with a large storage cupboard, utility room, open plan kitchen diner offering superb views of the communal gardens and beyond, master bedroom with modern en-suite, further bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with a modern white suite. All of the windows to the front of the apartment enjoy views of the communal areas. Externally, delightful and well maintained communal gardens with allocated parking and visitor parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62024626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.