3 bedroom link detached house for saleEastheath Gardens, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- No onward chain
- Spacious entrance hall and cloakroom
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom with power shower
- Double glazed conservatory
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed
A recently refurbished and redecorated well presented three bedroom link detached house, situated in a sought after cul de sac. Within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre and railway station. Accommodation comprises re-fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room, living room, conservatory and utility room. At the rear is a 53ft x 50ft private west facing rear garden.
Eastheath Gardens is an established development of 3,4 and 5 bedroom detached family homes mostly built in the 1960's/1970's. Set just south of the town centre, with the train station within easy walking distance. The nearby A321 leads out to Sandhurst and Camberley, the A329M/M4 can be accessed from the east of town.
The rear garden is 50ft deep to the rear boundary behind the mature borders by 53ft wide. The garden is laid mainly to lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing. There is a generous area of patio to the rear of the house along with an outside tap, well stocked shrub borders and gated side access. Wooden shed. 1½ length garage with wooden doors to the front and door to the garden. Light and power.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3612993
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62024947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3612993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.