1 bedroom apartment for saleBeulah Road, Walthamstow
- One Bedroom
- Frist floor Victorian conversion
- Village location
- Sole use rear garden approx 30ft
- Own front door
- Sought after turning
- 112 Year Lease
A rare opportunity to snap up a keenly priced, wonderfully finished one bedroom apartment, enviably located in the heart of Walthamstow Village. You have a dedicated front door, sole use thirty foot rear garden and our wonderful borough's most sought after neighbourhood right on your doorstep.
Design & Decor is effortlessly stylish from front to back, with vintage designer touches blending perfectly with period features.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have the part-pedestrianised streets, peaceful greenery and historic architecture of Walthamstow Village right on your doorstep. Despite the peace and quiet, Walthamstow Central station is barely a half mile on foot for direct, twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street.
The Village is also home to some of the finest bars, restaurants and gastropubs for miles around. Whether you prefer the family friendly Queens Arms, the traditional charms of The Nag's Head or the fine dining at the Village Kitchen, there's something for every taste.
Inside you have broad, engineered hardwood flooring underfoot throughout, with a gorgeous period fireplace and mantelpiece taking centre stage in the 170 square foot lounge. The kitchen has plenty of space for dining, while the private rear garden is a flawlessly designed slate patio, secluded behind brick walls and plenty of screening greenery.
- You're spoilt for choice when it comes to a new local, but we'd suggest you try The Castle, a classic gastropub just a couple of minutes round the corner.
- For afternoon strolls and row boat hire, the green and blue space of Epping Forest and Hollow Pond are just a three quarter mile away.
- Check out God's Own Junkyard, just a couple of minute's walk away. It's like nothing you've ever seen.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.2m x 3.6m (13'9" x 11'9") -
Lounge - 4.2m x 3.7m (13'9" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.1 (10'9" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 3.0m x 1.8m (9'10" x 5'10") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER ...
"I have absolutely loved living in the village for the past 10 years. I have lovely neighbours and there is a real sense of community spirit.
There's fantastic pubs and wide variety of restaurants on your doorstep. The main station is a short walk away and now boasts the night tube!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62024989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27295000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.