2 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Park, Newbury
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- UPVC double-glazing
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Two allocated parking spaces
An ideal two bedroom house with a garden and parking for two cars on the front, situated on the sought-after Manor Park development to the north of Newbury. The accommodation is nicely presented and offers an entrance hall with built-in storage, cloakroom, modern kitchen, living room with patio doors overlooking the garden, two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in each and a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath. Other features include gas central heating and UPVC double-glazing. Outside, the two allocated spaces are in front of the house, while at the rear is a lovely garden with rear access, a paved patio, lawn and a garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62025892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.