3 bedroom terraced house for saleNavarino Road, London, E8
- Sympathetically Extended with a Host of Bespoke Features
- Custom-designed Kitchen with Concrete Work Surfaces
- Unique Flagstone Floor Tiles with underfloor Heating
- Glorious Tranquil 70' Secluded Garden
- Grand Victorian Open Fireplace
- Sumptuous Exposed Wooden Flooring
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
A truly enchanting early Victorian home, sensitively extended and restored retaining a wealth of classic features, modern designs and exquisite attention to detail. Enjoying elegant proportions, bathed in natural light with off street parking. Composed of a reception hall, two dual aspect reception rooms with a grand fireplace, leading to a striking bespoke kitchen and living/entertaining space with extensive glazing, and bi-folding doors opening to a magnificent secluded 70' garden. Three double bedrooms and a chic bathroom. Superb location with Wilton Way, Broadway Market, London Fields, Dalston Junction Overground and Hackney Downs Stations close at hand giving swift City and West End access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.