2 bedroom apartment for saleDownsview, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom purpose built apartment
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Large lounge with balcony
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating C (80)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £120,000, please contact Pittis.
There is plenty of space on offer here with this two bedroom purpose built apartment, in fact you will find more room here than in lots of houses.Security is in place with an entry phone system so you can check who you let in. Once inside you will see what I mean about the space. The kitchen/breakfast room has a wide range of cupboards, units and work surfaces with a fitted hob and oven. You can even fit a large table in here so the family can gather round and enjoy a meal together catching up on the days events.Once everyone is full why not move into the nice size lounge for a bit of movie watching and in the summer you can have the doors to the balcony open letting the cool breeze gently blow through the apartment. There are lovely countryside views from here also.The two bedrooms are both a good size so everyone will be happy. A bathroom completes the accommodation on offer. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed you will be toasty in the winter.There is a parking space allocated to the property. All this on offer must be worth a viewing and more good news its offered chain free!
What the Owner says:
This was my first home and I purchased it from new. I have really enjoyed my time here and its very quiet especially as there is no one above me.The views are lovely and having a parking space is handy. But with my family now growing I need more space.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Stairs to:
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'3 into alcove x 9'0 (5.87m x 2.75m) narrowing to 4'5 x 4'0 (1.35m x 1.22m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'7 x 10'0 (4.45m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 8'7 (5.01m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 7'0 (4.40m x 2.14m)
- Alllocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62027365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.