3 bedroom terraced house for saleFore Street, Kingskerswell, Newton Abbot, Devon
- Three Bedroom Terrace Family Home
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Separate Lounge with Original Fireplace
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- In Need of Some Updating
- Offered to the Market with No Onward Chain
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
A great opportunity to purchase this family home situated in a sought after village location in Kingskerswell. Benefits from front & rear gardens, separate lounge, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and 3 bedrooms, double glazed and gas central heating, but in need of some updating. Internal Viewing Recommended.
There is a small low maintance garden area to the front. From the Sun Room there is access onto a decked patio with further concrete patio area and gravelled area with a shed.
Although there is no allocated parking space with this property, there is sufficient overnight parking in the Co-op car park opposite.
uPVC obscure double glazed door leading into...
Timber door through to...
Radiator, staircase to first floor, doors leading off to principal rooms.
4m x 3.3m
Feature fireplace with tiled surround and hearth with mantelpiece and built-in cupboards to either side, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window overlooking front aspect.
3.6m x 3.7m
Range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge worksurface, uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, built-in storage cupboards, space for table and chairs, door through to...
Space for large appliance, storage space. Doors to Sun Room and to...
Tiled flooring, bath, wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Polycarbonate roof, sliding doors leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs rise to the First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Doors to...
2.8m x 2.5m
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear aspect.
3.7m x 2.7m
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear aspect.
4.4m x 3.1m
Radiator, two double glazed windows overlooking front aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62028472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSD171546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.