2 bedroom flat for saleMain Street, Renton, Dumbarton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- Move in Condition
- Sleek Kitchen
- EPC Rating - E
** PERFECT FLAT FOR FIRST TIME BUYER ** *QUIRKY TWO BEDROOM FLAT ** **HOME REPORT £55,000**
A spacious quirky two bedroom flat in Renton marketed at a competitive price perfect for a first time buyer.
The property comprises of a sleek, bright ample sized lounge, a lovely dining sized kitchen with units and room for a dining table and chairs, Two good sized double bedrooms that can easily fit double bedrooms and have plenty of room for storage and a shower room. The property has full double glazing and gas central heating. Residents have access to shopping, schooling and recreational facilities with bus and train services allowing access to all surrounding areas and destinations further afield including Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 19' 8" restricted headheight x 8' 10" restricted headheight ( 5.99m restricted headheight x 2.69m restricted headheight )
Kitchen 15' 1" restricted headheight x 12' 1" restrcited headheight ( 4.60m restricted headheight x 3.68m restrcited headheight )
Bedroom 1 16' 5" restricted headheight x 8' 10" restrcited headheight ( 5.00m restricted headheight x 2.69m restrcited headheight )
Bedroom 2 15' 1" restricted headheight x 8' 10" restrcited headheight ( 4.60m restricted headheight x 2.69m restrcited headheight )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT103582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.