Plot for salePOST OFFICE LANE, ASHBY CUM FENBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Two executive building plots located within this sought after village
- Full planning granted for two five bedroom detached family homes
- Raised elevation within the centre of the village
- Planning application number DM/1116/16/FUL
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band TBC
Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this rare opportunity to purchase two executives building plots with full planning permissions for two five bedroom detached family homes within the ever sought after and highly regarded village of Ashby cum Fenby. Set upon this elevated position in the heart of the village, plans have been approved for two detached five bedroom family homes with associated garage. Planning permission was granted in August 2017 and refers to planning application number DM/1116/16/FUL and can be viewed fully via the council planning portal http://planninganddevelopment.nelincs.gov.uk/online-applications/
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62029240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8120089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.