2 bedroom apartment for saleDANES CLOSE, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor two bedroom apartment in a popular residential area
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral decor throughout
- Allocated parking space
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- *** Leasehold the lease is 125 years from 18th June 2008
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this first floor apartment which is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Ideally suited for a first time buyer, this property also offers the unique opportunity to purchase the full 100% and comes with viewing highly advised by ourselves. Ideally located within close proximity to local amenities and only a short drive from Grimsby town centre itself, this property will tick the boxes for a selection of would be buyers. Internal viewing will reveal a neutral hallway which provides access to every room. The open plan kitchen/lounge has a fitted kitchen and and plenty of space for a sofa and table and chairs. Both bedrooms are doubles and the bathroom is equipped with a white fitted suite. The property also has an allocated parking space and is fully uPVC double glazed and gas central heated.
8' 2'' x 6' 2'' (2.49m x 1.88m)
The bathroom is equipped with a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin and close coupled WC with complimentary tiling to the walls and tile effect flooring. There is a fitted extractor fan, electric shaver point, radiator and a uPVC opaque double glazed window.
11' 2'' x 11' 1'' (3.40m x 3.38m)
The first of the double bedrooms has a uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
12' 10'' x 6' 2'' (3.91m x 1.88m)
Bedroom two another double, has uPVC double glazed French doors onto the Juliet balcony and a radiator.
Open plan Lounge/kitchen
19' 1'' x 12' 10'' (5.82m x 3.91m)
This well proportioned room firstly offers a kitchen area which comprises of a range of fitted modern wall and base units with contrasting roll edged work surfacing and complimentary tiling with inset one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an integrated oven and four ring hob with fitted brushed steel chimney extractor over and plumbing for a automatic washing machine. There is also a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. The lounge area has a neutral decor and a uPVC double glazed window and French doors onto a Juliet balcony and a radiator.
Externally there is an allocated parking space and a communal garden area with a lawn and flower beds. .
With key code and intercom entry system the communal hallway provides entry to all apartments within this building. Staircase leading up to the first and second floors.
Neutrally decorated and having laminate flooring the hallway has a walk in storage cupboard and separate airing cupboard and a radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62029450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8182154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.