5 bedroom detached house for saleKings Hall Road, Beckenham
- Exclusive new development
- Executive 5 bedroom home
- Stunning kitchen/family room
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 2 further reception rooms
- En-suite & family bathroom
- Large landscaped gardens
- Ideal for New Beckenham Station
Plot 3 at Bower Place is just one of three executive detached 5 bedroom family homes currently under construction by Brookworth Homes set exclusively at the end of a private gated driveway and just a few minutes walk to New Beckenham Station. This highly specified new home offer spacious family accommodation over two floors with underfloor heating on both levels. Each property has a double garage, twin parking spaces and fabulous south facing landscaped gardens of a size not often seen in newly constructed homes. Plot 3 is the house at the far end of the development approached via secure gates and on further to the private driveway at the side of the property.
From the private gated driveway of Bower Place, these properties are a short walk to New Beckenham Station with a fast and frequent service to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross. Walk over the bridge and into Blakeney Road then Hayne Road will take you to the top of Beckenham High Street. There are numerous sports clubs, play areas and open spaces within walking distance to this new development, schools for pupils of all ages and a 20 minute train journey to shopping in the West End.
Property ref: 121_752_4724346
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62029668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4724346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.