2 bedroom apartment for saleCoytes Gardens Town Centre Ipswich
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 BEDROOM 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BUY TO LET INVESTORS ONLY
- CURRENTLY ACHIEVING £575 PCM
Secure front door into communal entrance area. There is a lift and also stairs that take you to the apartment.
Front door into Entrance hallway, Telephone door entry system, rad and walk in storage cupboard, doors to,
Bathroom : 6'10 (2.08m) x 8'10 (2.69m)
Suite comprising of bath, Wc and wash basin, Extractor, rad and tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 : 10'9 (3.28m) x 10'10 (3.30m)
Double glazed window, rad and built in wardrobe. door into en suite with shower cubicle and shower, Wash basin, rad and extractor.
Bedroom 2 : 10'8 (3.25m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Double glazed window, rad and built in cupboard.
Lounge/Diner : 17'2 (5.23m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
Curved wall with 2 Double glazed windows, rad and opening through to kitchen.
Kitchen : 13 (3.96m) x 6'4 (1.93m)
Double Glazed window. Range of kitchen units and worktops. Built in Gas hob, Electric oven and extractor. Sink and drainer unit, rad, space and plumbing for w/m and d/w.
To the side of the entrance there is a communal secured cupboard for bins.
125 year lease from 2004
Service Charge £1617.89
Ground Rent £200 Per Annum
Council Tax band A
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62032907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Estates, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.