5 bedroom terraced house for salePendle Road, Streatham, London, SW16
- Magnificent six bedroom family home of over 2,400 square feet
- Excellent condition throughout
- Period features and high ceilings throughout
- Stunning double reception room with original wood floors
- Extended kitchen dining room with integrated modern kitchen
- 18.5' master bedroom with generous built in storage
- Two large family bathrooms and downstairs cloak
- Tranquil west-facing garden
- Prime Furzedown location with access to many local schools
- Easy access to Stratham Common station and Tooting Bec Northern Line
James Pendleton Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this grand family home on one of the most sought-after roads within the Furzedown. The property has been thoughtfully extended over the years and now boats in excess of 2,400 square feet of accommodation over three floors, with larger than average room sizes throughout and high ceilings to match.
A generous front garden leads up to the front door, upon entry a welcoming entrance hallway accesses the airy double reception room. At the rear of the ground floor an extended kitchen dining room opens out with large double doors to a tranquil west-facing garden.
First floor accommodation consists of the master bedroom with ample built in storage, two further large doubles and a generous family bathroom, all of which retain many of their original period features and fire places.
The top floor hosts another three bedrooms, two of which are generous doubles and one is a slightly smaller bedroom, suitable for a child’s bedroom or as use as a study, as well as another family bathroom.
This desirable family home on is located in the sought after residential community of Furzedown. Local transport links are Streatham Common mainline station and Tooting Bec underground station. The open spaces of Tooting Bec Common, and vast array of highly regarded local schools are all within close proximity of Pendle Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62033575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM160215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.