3 bedroom flat for sale24 Gosford Place, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH6 4BH
- Beautifully-presented and spacious three-bedroom, main door ground floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built Victorian tenement.
- Located on a leafy side street, in the desirable Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule and hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two double bedrooms, utility cupboard, and family bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, front facing bay window, varnished original wooden floors, ornate cornice-work, stained glass vestibule door and mosaic tiled flooring.
- Further highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, contemporary window shutters, double glazing, gas central heating, and good integrated storage provision.
- In addition, there is an exceptionally well-maintained shared garden to the rear, with patio door access from bedroom three, and unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Home Report available on request.
- ** Closing date set Monday 9th @ 12pm **
** Closing date set Monday 9th @ 12pm ** Beautifully-presented and spacious three-bedroom, main door ground floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built Victorian tenement, located on a leafy side street, in the desirable Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre. A generous vestibule entrance opens to the main hall, which in-turn gives access throughout the property, including to a press cupboard and two store cupboards. Set to the front is the impressive living room with bay window, decorative cornice-work, original wooden flooring and stylish fireplace. Bi-fold doors open to the kitchen which features real-wood worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlights, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge, oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is set to the rear and includes a built-in cupboard/wardrobe and an en-suite with a fitted contemporary vanity unit and large shower cubicle. Two further double bedrooms are set to both aspects; whilst the bathroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a traditional style three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Trinity Primary and Secondary, Holy Cross Primary, Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8141855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.