3 bedroom detached house for sale23 Echline Gardens, South Queensferry, EH30 9UT
- Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, south facing, semi-detached house, with private gardens, driveway and adjoining garage.
- Located in a quiet residential area of South Queensferry, north-west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision, including a walk-in store room and a loft.
- Externally there is a low maintenance garden double driveway to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with paving and secondary access to the garage.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, south facing, semi-detached house, with private gardens, driveway and adjoining garage, located in a quiet residential area of South Queensferry, north-west of Edinburgh centre. The entrance hall gives access to the lounge, stairway to the first floor, and to a generous walk-in store. The spacious, dual-aspect living room has space for lounge and dining furniture and features quality flooring. Set off the lounge and with a door to the rear garden, the kitchen features fitted units, granite-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink, drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, the upper hall has a side aspect window for natural light, and access to the loft. Set to the front, bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is rear facing and has a built-in wardrobe; whilst bedroom three is set to the front with a built-in cupboard. The bright bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite, including an electric shower above the bath.
South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the two iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station; and there are frequent local bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8162194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.