4 bedroom detached house for saleFelpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 2,798 Sqft Substantial Detached House
- Reception Hall
- Sitting Room And Sun Room
- Dining Room And Kitchen With Utility
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom And Separate WC
- Annexe/Family Room
- Garden Measuring Approximately 0.33 Of An Acre
An individual detached house situated on the sought-after Summerley Private Estate and within close proximity to the beach. EPC-E
The well proportioned accommodation includes a large sitting room, which overlooks the principal south facing garden. Leading off the sitting room is a dining room and sun room, again both overlooking the gardens. On the ground floor, there is also a kitchen with utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has the benefit of a spacious en-suite bathroom/WC. There are also three further double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC.
The property enjoys a number of features which include attractive shutters on the first floor, parquet flooring to the sitting room, dining room and reception hall and there is a feature stained glass window on the landing. The double garage has been converted into a studio/annexe area with its own kitchen area and wet room.
Outside, as mentioned previously, the property occupies a pleasant corner plot location and the gardens measure approximately 0.33 of an acre. There are gardens to all sides of the property with the principal main garden being of a southerly aspect.
The Summerley estate is situated to the east of Felpham village. The village of Felpham offers a range of local facilities including schools, doctors surgery and pharmacy, a sports centre and swimming pool, golf club and a range of useful shops and public houses. There are also sailing facilities at both Felpham and Bognor Regis. The cathedral city of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can all be found within approximately a ten mile radius.
A well proportioned detached residence situated in a sought-after location.
Sitting Room 24'10 (7.57m) x 14'11 (4.55m)
Dining Room 16'4 (4.98m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Sun Room 10'7 (3.23m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
Kitchen 20'2 (6.15m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 18'2 (5.54m) x 13'11 (4.24m)
Bedroom 2 18'1 (5.51m) x 14' (4.27m)
Bedroom 3 13'11 (4.24m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Bedroom 4 15'0 (4.57m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Sitting Room/Kitchen 17'9 (5.41m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Bedroom Area 12'10 (3.91m) x 6'1 (1.85m)
Private Estate Charge
We understand the private estate charge is approximately £145 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62035009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.