1 bedroom apartment for saleSunlight Square, Bethnal Green, E2
- Art Deco factory conversion
- Outstanding transport links
- Over 1000sqft
- Potential to re-model if required
- High ceilings
- Secure, off-street parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A vast, lateral loft in the sought-after Art Deco soap factory conversion Sunlight Square. High ceilings, dual-aspect reception room and secure off street parking.
The current owner purchased the property off-plan, and thus, managed to secure one of the best positions in the former factory building of the development, with a south-west facing corner plot on the first floor facing into the quiet communal courtyard. The development has recently been upgraded to include Hyperoptic internet, a big plus for home-workers.
Accommodation is comprised of: a large double bedroom with fitted storage; a bright, dual-aspect dining/reception room with a partly-separated study area; a large kitchen with fitted appliances and a tiled family bathroom. There is also an additional basement storage unit, which is included in the sale.
Given the aspect of the property, if required, the space could be easily reconfigured to be a large two/three bedroom apartment with the addition of a few stud walls.
Sunlight Square is located in fashionable Bethnal Green, within easy reach of the best bars, boutiques and restaurants in London's east end. Columbia Road Flower Market is a short stroll away, and there are green spaces on the doorstep, with Weavers Fields and Bethnal Green Gardens sitting moments east and west of the development.
Transport links in the area are outstanding. Bethnal Green Underground (Central Line) and Bethnal Green Overground stations are each within 0.2 miles of the property. Whitechapel Station (District, Hammersmith & City and Overground lines) is about 0.6 miles from the property, and from next year this will also serve the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) offering speedy access to Canary Wharf, City Airport, the West End and Heathrow.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P23631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Spaces, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.