4 bedroom detached house for sale10 Kellie Place, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1GF
- Immaculately presented, spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and double garage.
- Set within a quiet residential development, located in the coastal town of Dunbar in East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage provision including an attic and double garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a multi-car driveway, and an established and well-kept rear garden mostly laid to lawn
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 2-4pm
Immaculately presented, spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and double garage. Set within a quiet residential development, located in the coastal town of Dunbar in East Lothian. The entrance hall has solid wood flooring, carpeted stairs leading, and opens to the bright and spacious living room which features a wood burning stove and a bay window. The stylish kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, double electric oven and extractor canopy. The dining room is to the rear, and allows access to the good-sized conservatory, and the WC is set internally off the hall. Upstairs, the master bedroom has carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite with shower cubicle. Bedrooms two and three are well finished, both with carpeted flooring, whilst single bedroom four is to the front of the property, and may be used as a study. The stylish family bathroom features a modern white bathroom suite with an electric over-bath shower, high quality vinyl flooring and tiled walls. Dunbar, famed for it's high sunshine hours, harbour, rugged coastline, beaches, and attractive surrounding countryside, lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh. It is easy to reach by road and rail, being only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town. The John Muir Country Park and the Lammermuir Hills offer scenic tranquil landscapes, there are multiple golf courses, and the town is home to a modern leisure centre with pool, health suite, sauna and gym. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local convenience, speciality shopping and cafes along it's charming main high street, together with an ASDA superstore on the outskirts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8167794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.