4 bedroom detached house for saleCamber Close, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Four Good Size Family Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Central Heatiing & D.Glazed
- Integral Single Garage
- Sought After Quiet Location
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Spacious Family Lounge
Situated in a quiet & sought after cul-de-sac location can be found this spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home with benefits and accommodation that includes: A covered entrance porch area with front door leading into a good size inner hall with stairs to the first floor and access to: A modern fitted kitchen with ample units and working space, a separate utility room with door to the rear, a ground floor W.C, spacious dual aspect family lounge with patio doors out to a small rear garden and separate dining room. On the first floor the landing area gives access to four good size bathrooms and modern family bathroom. To the front there is ample off road parking and an integral garage. To the rear there is a small area of lawned garden with fenced borders. For additional details or to arrange to view please call our Bexhill team 014242 224488
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62035825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8205244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.