2 bedroom flat for saleCommercial Road, Limehouse, E14
- Terrific split level apartment
- Stunning recent refurbishment
- Bright and airy
- Lovely period features
- Generously sized reception room
- High specification fitted kitchen
- Great location close to Limehouse DLR and Canary Wharf
This newly refurbished split-level two bedroom apartment features a generously sized reception room which backs onto a fantastic designer kitchen bedecked with Siemens appliances.
This property is situated moments from Limehouse DLR station providing great transport links into and out of London. Canary Wharf, Britain's finance capital is moments away which also provides ample opportunity to shop and dine in style.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62036362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.