1 bedroom apartment for saleAmbassador Building, Embassy Gardens, London, SW8
- One bedroom, one bathroom apartment
- C.614 sq. ft.
- External winter garden
- Stunning views of River Thames from 5th floor
- There is abundant natural light throughout
- Ample storage
- Concierge staff to look after all your needs
- Excellent resident facilites
A stunning one bedroom, one bathroom apartment, c.614 sq. ft., with a winter garden offering view of River Thames, set on the 5th floor of the Ambassador Building located in the heart of Embassy Gardens in Nine Elms. The apartment features an open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows providing an abundance of natural light throughout, walnut parquet flooring, marble work surfaces and the latest home appliances; one bedroom with fitted wardrobes and one modern bathroom. Residents will also have the use of exceptional leisure facilities including an indoor / outdoor swimming pool, full fitness suite, private cinema and 24 hour concierge. Vauxhall station is located within an approximately 8 minutes' walk offering an easy commute to the West End, City and Canary Wharf.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2318487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.