2 bedroom flat for sale3F3, 6 Sloan Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8PJ
- Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third-floor (top) flat in a traditional tenement with a well-kept stair and period features.
- Set in a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Leith district, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, cable and satellite TV points, and good storage, including insulated loft space.
- Also features; secure entry system, period fireplaces, plaster cornicework, bell-pull with sprung bell, panelled wood doors and sanded and varnished flooring.
- To the rear is an enclosed, shared garden, while to the front, there is ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - WEDNESDAY 4TH OCTOBER @ 12 NOON ** Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third-floor (top) flat in a traditional tenement with a well-kept stair and period features, set in a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Leith district, north-east of the city centre. An L-shaped entrance hall, with varnished wood flooring, cornice, press, and space for a small dining table, provides access throughout. With a double window to the front, the bright living/dining room features a traditional slate fireplace, polished cast inset and flame-effect gas fire, sanded flooring and wall press. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with a five-ring gas hob, electric double-oven and extractor hood. Freestanding appliances include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. To the rear, overlooking the shared garden, are two double bedrooms, both offering ample furniture space, the smaller room featuring a cast-iron fireplace and tiled hearth. Also to the rear is the bathroom, with a white three-piece suite, over-bath mixer shower, wallboard splashbacks and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6920304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.