3 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Sandown
- Stunning Seafront Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Balcony with Sea Views
- Chain Free
- Bright & Spacious Accommodation
- Holiday & Residential Let Permitted
- Ideal Lock Up & Leave Holiday Home
- Situated within Sandown Town with Shops & Amenities
SUMMARY PLEASE VIEW THE PROPERTY TOUR
Boasting beautiful panoramic sea views across Culver Cliff, Sandown Bay and Shanklin Beach is this impressively spacious apartment.
The surprisingly spacious accommodation consists of the bright and welcoming entrance hall, modern kitchen, lounge/ diner with access onto the private balcony, master bedroom, second bedroom with ensuite shower room, third bedroom plus the family bathroom.
KITCHEN 12' 07" x 10' 01" (3.84m x 3.07m)
LOUNGE 16' 10" x 14' 01" (5.13m x 4.29m)
DINING AREA 16' 08" x 8' 04" (5.08m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM 1 23' 05" x 10' 00" (7.14m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 2 14' 09" x 12' 05" (4.5m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM 3 19' 07" x 5' 10" (5.97m x 1.78m)
BATHROOM 8' 02" x 6' 07" (2.49m x 2.01m)
ENSUITE 7' 11" x 3' 03" (2.41m x 0.99m)
OUTSIDE The property benefits from a large south facing private balcony overlooking Sandown sea front.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.