2 bedroom apartment for saleKing Street, Norwich
- Help to Buy available!
- Beautiful two bedroom second floor apartment
- 10yr BLP Warranty
- Solid concrete floor construction
- Integrated appliances
Apartment 15 - Located in the Caius Apartments this beautiful two bedroom second floor apartment boasts an open plan Kitchen / Lounge / Diner and a large En-Suite to the Master Bedroom. Help to Buy available - call now for more information or to view!
William H Brown is delighted to announce the much anticipated Show Apartment launch of Kings Court, Norwich! This superior development of just 34 private 1 & 2 bedroom luxury apartments are finished to an exceptional standard is located just a short walk from the Norwich riverside and the wealth of amenities that the City has to offer.
Spread across four floors, this traditionally constructed development sets itself apart from many other apartment schemes with its solid concrete floor construction, high specification windows, gas central heating and its spacious communal spaces.
With secure allocated parking to many apartments and video/audio entry systems Kings Court provides complete peace of mind for residents.
Painted moulded architrave and skirting along with eggshell finished window sill boards
High quality Palermo oak doors with chrome effect handles
Luxury fitted kitchen complete with corresponding work surfaces and upstand including high standard appliances - oven/hob/extract hood/ combined washer/drier/ combined fridge/freezer and dishwasher (for 2 bedrooms only)
Extensive range of floor tiles to kitchen and bathroom areas
Gas combi A rated boiler with thermostatic control in easily accessible area
Walls finished with Diamond Egg Shell /ceilings finished with vinyl matt
Approved audio/video door entry system to individual apartments
All external and entrance doors approved by Secure by Design
High quality Ideal Standard Playa range with contemporary satin chrome style taps
Baths fitted with overhead shower and adjustable head on slider
Full height ceramic wall tiling around bath and shower area
Double socket outlets in habitable rooms
BT, SKY and satellite points installed
Wired smoke detectors
Traditional brick and block cavity wall construction with a variation of brick and render
Solid precast concrete floors and stairs
Lifts have been installed giving access to all apartments
French doors to Juliet balconies (where shown)
High quality and low maintenance Aluminium Windows
Allocated secure parking to specific units
High security entrance gates allowing access into courtyard
Landscaped communal areas
10 Year BLP Warranty
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room
The image of the River is being used as an example of the local area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62039207.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.